We are on the hunt for a key holder to join our team!
The Key Holder will be responsible for opening and/or closing the store and ensuring that proper store procedures and policies are followed when store management is not on duty or unavailable on the floor. The Key Holder will oversee sales, merchandising, and all operational functions in the absence of store management.
As our Key Holder you will perform the following essential functions…
- Customer Service – Greet and assist customers in selection of merchandise, provide accurate product information and complete sales transactions.
- Opening & Closing – Ensure register is opened and closed properly, open/lock doors, set alarm, and confirm that deposit slips & deposit bags are correctly filled out and discrepancies are reconciled.
- Inventory & Merchandising – Receive & ticket new merchandise, add invoices to QuickBooks, restock merchandise and maintain sales floor appearance.
- Online Orders – Monitor incoming orders, pull product, pack orders according to store policy and arrange parcel pick-up.
- General Cleaning – sweeping, mopping, dusting, window/mirror cleaning, garbage and recycling removal etc.
- Website Updates – add new products to website, mark products in/out of stock, update product images etc.
We’d love to hear from you if you have…
- 2 – 4 yrs. of retail experience; previous key holder experience is preferred.
- Solid communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills and the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Scheduling flexibility is required. Must be able to work both Saturday and Sunday and evening hours as needed. Must be able to start immediately.
- Previous experience with VEND POS, QuickBooks and/or WordPress considered an asset.
- A passion for and/or knowledge of natural beauty, skincare & lifestyle products or a willingness to learn.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org